Friday, October 05, 2007

FBRN: The Will Sellari (radio) Show, Ep. 1


Click To Play

Hey Guys,

I'm doing a version of the Will Sellari Show for the Fevered Brain Radio Network. I hope you enjoy this on your MP3 devices or at work or in space.

Here's the set list:
  1. Jim Morrison - Charlotte Hornets Jersey
  2. Shams - Flip'em
  3. 8-bit - Mario III
  4. 8-bit Weapon - Game Boy Roc
  5. Adventure - Crypt Castle Cult Killer
  6. Street Fighter 2 - A Violent Emotion
  7. Depeche Mode - Policy of Truth
  8. The Future Sound of London - First Death in the Family
  9. Coil - Dark River (Autechre Mix)
  10. Squarepusher - Fat Controller
  11. The Misfits - I Turned Into a Martian
  12. Assacre - Cyclops Genesis
  13. In Flames - Wayfaere
  14. Jefferson Starship - Sara
  15. Steely Dan - FM
  16. King Crimson - Book of Saturday
Please comment and send me requests, emails, etc.

I hope you enjoy the show.

Love,
Will

0 comments: